mutable default parameter problem [Prothon]

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud peufeu at free.fr
Sat Jun 26 11:09:48 EDT 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:45:51 -0700, Mark Hahn <mark at prothon.org> wrote:

> Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud wrote:
>
>> Does the language enforce the bool return type on the ? variant ?
>
> That's a good idea.

	In fact I'm not that sure anymore. I like the fact Python operators like
"or" and "and" return values themselves and not booleans ; that's
extremely useful. Thus imposing boolean return types to these "?" method
might break some usability. Then again, it might also be a good idea, but
it needs somoe thinking !

> You should join our mailing list.  We need ideas.  The traffic is light

	Done !

> and are about to move on to language
> features (like coroutines) of the stackless engine we are built on.

	Very good !