mutable default parameter problem [Prothon]

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Fri Jun 25 18:45:51 EDT 2004

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud wrote:

> Does the language enforce the bool return type on the ? variant ?

That's a good idea.  I'll throw that out for a vote on the Prothon
discussion group.

You should join our mailing list.  We need ideas.  The traffic is light so
it won't be much of a bother.  We only have 25 to 30 messages a day and
there are no pesky users yet :-)  We have some really bright people
contributing right now and it is getting quite exciting.

We are in the middle of figuring out how to add classes to Prothon (just as
a design-contract kind of thing) and are about to move on to language
features (like coroutines) of the stackless engine we are built on.  We have
Mr. Stackless himself (Christian) helping out so it should go well.