Searching for the best scripting language,

Ben Sizer kylotan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:42:21 EDT 2004

Richard James wrote:
> Are we looking at the scripting world through Python colored glasses?
> Has Python development been sleeping while the world of scripting
> languages has passed us Pythonista's by?

I think the results are representative of the fact that Python aspires
to be more than just a scripting language. It strikes a balance between
being concise and being self-documenting and therefore I wouldn't
expect it to come first in tests that measure just one particular niche
like this.

--
Ben Sizer