Windows XP - cron or scheduler for Python?

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:37:43 EDT 2004

You can actually run tasks under your userid without a password
if you're logged in.  However, you have to set a certain flag for the task.
(TASK_FLAG_RUN_ONLY_IF_LOGGED_ON)
You can do this programatically using Pywin32.
          Roger

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message
news:aN2dndDVVeQO4kvdRVn-sw at powergate.ca...
> Eric @ Zomething wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to have some scripts run periodically on Windows XP and found
the "Task Scheduler" did not execute my scripts.  My scripts are of the form
scriptName.py, and will run just by invoking that name in the Command
Prompt.