python23_d.lib

Shankar KN 123 at 456.com
Tue Jun 15 06:55:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
But the problem persists.

There is only place where I do a #include <Python.h> (its in a .i file)
I did what you suggested around this include.

the problem is that running SWIG on this .i generates a .cxx file which we
don't want to modify.
This .cxx file has multiple occurences of #include <Python.h>, and only one
occurence gets the "guard" against _DEBUG.

Am I missing something here?

news:40CC5C67.9040803 at yahoo.com...