Queue module and Python Documentation Rant

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Jun 18 21:06:20 EDT 2004

Roger Binns wrote:

> Unfortunately I don't see what you could have done to spot the
> following page other than looking at the bottom.

Reading the docs more often would help.  There are many different
pages that have such subsection links at the bottom, so one
should be used to it.

For the Queue module the main page is so small it really ought
to be hard to miss!

On the other hand, it would be nice if the name "Queue" in
the class Queue constructor above had a link to the Queue Objects
page as well.  No doubt contributions to change the script that
generates the docs would be welcome. :-)

-Peter