Python reference

Reiner Block reiner.block at bisoft.de
Fri Jun 4 16:07:43 EDT 2004

Hi Thomas,

> And to find keywords in the index of the Python docs, you could use
>  <http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/pyhelp.cgi>
<ironic>really great this documentation.</ironic> I'm searching and searching
for two possibilities: test if a string is a number (integer) or to strip
leading and trailing blanks. But it is impossible to find in the documentation
how to do it. :-(  Really: I never saw a worse docu as this one.

Angry greetings

Reiner
--
"Was immer du tun kannst oder erträumst zu können, beginne es jetzt."
von: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

Reiner Block
http://www.bisoft.de