Learning Pyrex with libxml2

Victor Ng vng1 at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 00:44:47 EDT 2004

There's a good example of how to use Pyrex with C code that uses struct
extensively in the Pyxpat sample at:

http://www.prescod.net/python/pyrexopt/pyxpat/pyxpat.pyx

There's also a discussion about a similar problem the Pyrex info mailing
list at:

http://lists.copyleft.no/pipermail/pyrex/2004-January/thread.html#478

Hmmm... answering my own questions on c.l.p again.  This is probably a
bad sign of something, although I'm not quite sure.

vic