Delphi extension

Donald L. Dietmeyer dldietmeyer at charter.net
Thu Jun 24 10:20:06 EDT 2004

I was given a  libxx.so  that was probably written in Delphi.
I need to wrap it so that I can call the functions/procedures
of the library from Python.  I tried the usual extension
technique compiling a C file.  I don't get anything meaningful
back when I call, so it doesn't work, or I am missing some
critical point.  I have spent a good deal of time searching
the net, and found one or two comments about doing the job,
but no evidence that anyone has done it.

I would appreciate any suggestions or advice.
    Don