Recommendations for books on Python and XML

enjoylife_95135 enjoylife_95135 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:58:09 EDT 2004

Cool. I went with your recommendation and picked up the Jones/Drake
book from the bookstore.
The customer reviews for the McGrath book on amazon.com weren't too
good BTW, which was another factor in my decision. The O'Reilly book
had 2 great reviews and 1 bad one.

Since you seem to enjoy reviewing books, I'd be interested in your
opinion of:
http://www.diveintopython.org

Thanks!