alternative macro language for TeX?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Jul 8 15:57:12 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-08, Jonathan Fine <J.Fine at open.ac.uk> wrote:

> My preference is to use Python as the front end.
>
> See http://www.pytex.org

It sounds very interesting, and I just read what I could find
on that site. But, I still don't have any real idea what PyTeX
is for.  Is it for documenting source code?  Writing novels?
Typesetting a resume?  I was also unable to find any examples
of either input or output.

Are there any concrete examples of how to use PyTeX?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Civilization is
                                  at               fun! Anyway, it keeps