Printing on Windows

Chris Gonnerman newcent at marktwain.net
Mon Jul 19 22:53:31 EDT 2004

Tim Golden wrote:

>I'm still looking, and I don't have too much time at
>the mo, so if you get ahead, please post back.

Okay, based on your information, I did some more research.  It
appears that you have to retrieve a copy of the printer's DEVMODE
structure, modify it to select the desired paper size, and then use
the ResetDC call to apply the change to the current job.

When I have working code I'll be releasing it on my site, and I'll
probably post an announcement here.

Larry Bates wrote:

>Have you looked at wxWindows interface?

No, and I don't plan to.  This program has no GUI; it's console
mode.  Therefore using wxWindows would be like killing flys
with TNT.

-- Chris.