[ANN] libgmail 0.0.1 -- Gmail access via Python

Fazer faizans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:11:23 EDT 2004

Hello!

I find your library very interesting and maybe helpful in the near
future.  I hae a quesiton though.  Is it possible to delete an email
using this library?  If no, how can it be done?  This is my main
concern since I have a few hundred messages that I get daily which are
spam and non-sense and I wish to make a scrip that checks gmail every
hour and clean out the dirty ones.  So far the spam filter thing
doesn't work on Gmail =(

Thank you.

Fazer