Boa Constructor Problem

Steve Lamb grey at despair.dmiyu.org
Fri Jul 16 17:59:16 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-16, Richard Townsend <nospam at here.com> wrote:
> The most recent change in CVS appears to be 6 weeks ago. Is the project
> really being maintained?

    SF is not the primary repository for the project.  That would be the
authors HD.  I've gotten the impresion over the past while that he makes lots
of progress and then dumps it onto SF and moves on from there.  I've had email
from him describing a fix to a problem I was having.  It was weeks after the
latest commit and was weeks before being commited into the repository.