Boa Constructor Problem

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Fri Jul 16 16:06:23 EDT 2004

Greg Lindstrom wrote:

>Hi-
>I've installed Python2.3.3 and the current release of Boa Constructor on
>Windows Xp "professional" but get an error saying that global name wx is not
>defined when I try to start Boa up.  What have I done wrong?

You probably need to install wxPython, which Boa depends on but which is
not included as a standard package.  See wxpython.org to download it.
(But check to be sure that you get a version which is compatible with
Boa -- there's sometimes incompatibilities between the version that Boa
is developed on and the latest version.)

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International