Any suggestions for a Unified Information Manager ?

Paul Sweeney reverse.ku.oc.issolok at nothypgnal.delrest.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 09:42:23 EDT 2004

and "Van Gale"  wrote:
> Just as a guess, Chandler *will be* (not is) closest to what you want:
>
> http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/WebHome
>
> Another interesting app that isn't as close to what you want, and seems to
> be dying a slow death is Hep:
>
> http://www.fettig.net/projects/hep

Thanks for the posts, all three of these links are very interesting, all
being closely related to what I was after, although as you said, none of
them quite there.  They have provided some very useful info though, so
thanks very much.  I think I'm going to write something my self, back in
about 2 years ... ;-)

Paul Sweeney