IDE

Stephen Boulet stephendotboulet at motorola_._com
Fri Jul 16 11:10:58 EDT 2004

Paul Morrow wrote:

> Unlike the earlier (and currently stable) version of Wing, Wing 2.0 beta
> sports a lot of "polish".  The IDE has been substantially rewritten,
> using (I believe) the QT gui library (you can see the new look from the
> screen shots on the wingware web site).

I see some files with 'gtk' in their names in the install directory, so
maybe that's what they are using. If so I've never seen gtk look so good.

For you people with eclipse experience, does their gui toolkit wrap just
motif on linux (why oh why)? I wonder what the potential for developing
gui apps under eclipse with python is.

Stephem