Easy way to remove HTML entities from an HTML document?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Fri Jul 30 18:33:54 EDT 2004

"Christopher T King" <squirrel at WPI.EDU> wrote in message
news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0407281552260.29764-100000 at ccc3.wpi.edu...

> I seem to recall reading about that re.sub trick in something linked from
> Pythonware's Daily Python URL (http://www.pythonware.com/daily/).  There
> are often links there to interesting and useful code snippets from
> ActiveState's Python Cookbook and other sources; I'd say start there if
> you want to find neat tricks you can do with Python.
>
> I'm not sure of any particularly "well commented" Python projects though
> (I've never really looked into that), but you'll probably find some
> interesting small projects in the Vaults of Parnassus
> (http://www.vex.net/parnassus/).

Thanks Chris and thanks for all your other help.

With your Python skill you should work for Google.  Too bad you don't, you'd
be a wealthy man soon (Google IPO).  Wish I did. :)

--
Robert