useless destructors

Troy Melhase troy at gci.net
Sat Jul 3 21:22:50 EDT 2004

On Saturday 03 July 2004 02:20 pm, Aahz wrote:
> Finally had a chance to try this, and you're using a webserver that
> barfs with Lynx.  That makes me completely uninterested in anything
> you've got to say.

Why do you even bother to defend your browsing preferences like this?  You're
in the hopeless minority, and you do neither David nor yourself any good by
being rude.  I don't care about your browser preference, or why you choose
not to visit some sites -- just as I don't care for your attitude towards
others.

Put another way:  Would it be so hard to simply ask for the site in reasonable
HTML?  Or to simply ignore it?

Put a third way:  This list is for the discussion on the use of the python
language.  The group you want is alt.opensource.community.badexample.

Troy Melhase, troy at gci.net
--
The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man. - G. K.
Chesterton