useless destructors

Oliver Fromme olli at haluter.fromme.com
Wed Jul 7 08:13:20 EDT 2004

Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
 > Oliver Fromme  <olli at haluter.fromme.com> wrote:
 > > PS:  I didn't bother to try lynx, because it is the least useful
 > > browser anyway. :-) Actually I'm surprised that there are still people
 > > who insist on using it, since there are better alternatives such as
 > > links or w3m.
 >
 > They work better as browsers, technically, but their keyboard operations
 > are much poorer.

Can you be a little more specific, please?

The keyboard navigation of links particularly mimics that
of lynx pretty closely, as far as I can tell.  However, I
agree that the navigation in w3m is somewhat different
(but it has its advantages, too, once you get used to it).

Well, it's all a matter of taste, I guess.

Best regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Konrad-Celtis-Str. 72, 81369 Munich, Germany

``All that we see or seem is just a dream within a dream.''
(E. A. Poe)