wxWindows from PythonCard

Oriana oriana.falco at thalesesec.com
Mon Jul 19 09:58:27 EDT 2004

Hi!

   I was wondering if anyone can give me any light in this...I've
written a PythonCard application and I'm trying to create a Windows
executable but when I run my setup I get a bunch of errors...
   My setup looks like this:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(
    console = ["CopyStaffSearch.py"] ,
    data_files = [ (".",["StaffDirectorySearchHelp.txt",
"CopyStaffSearch.rsrc.py"])],
    )

AND I AM GETTING THE FOLLOWING ERRORS WHEN I RUN IT...

C:\Documents and Settings\OFalco\Desktop\dist>CopyStaffSearch.exe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CopyStaffSearch.py", line 287, in ?
  File "PythonCardPrototype\model.pyc", line 218, in __init__
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 48, in getResource
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 86, in __init__
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 96, in __init__
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 130, in enforceSpec
  File "PythonCardPrototype\res.pyc", line 30, in loadComponentModule
ImportError: cannot import module 'statictext

PLEASE HELPPPPPP!!!!! Thanks in advance....