Recommendations for books on Python and XML

enjoylife_95135 enjoylife_95135 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:21:40 EDT 2004

Hi,
    I'm looking for recommendations for Python/XML books. Amazon.com
had 2 relevant books, Python&XML by Christopher Jones (from O'Reilly)
and XML processing with Python by Sean McGrath.The O'Reilly book
seemed to have better reviews.

    But it concerns me that both books are rather old! Does anyone
have any newer references? Otherwise does the relative age of the
books (+3 years) really matter?

    About myself, I'm a C and Perl programmer from a while back. I'm
learning Python and I want to get started with using it to manipulate
XML. I don't know much about XML either, but I'm familiar with HTML.

Thanks!