Blt/Pmw/Tkinter under cygwin @)x_C2fgA~Wi&@/V"f6vs*B.1`(}; T=]?M6O; HvGS

Laura Conrad lconrad at durridge.com
Thu Jul 29 17:01:00 EDT 2004

    Laura> I have done something that I thought was installing Blt,
    Laura> but it doesn't seem to have given this code what it wanted.
    Laura> As far as I can tell from a simple-minded find/locate, the
    Laura> same Blt-related python files are installed on the Debian
    Laura> box as on the Windows box.

    Laura> So what do I do now?

I found it.  The answer is that you need to not only install blt, but
tell it where tcl is, so the magic word is:

export TCL_LIBRARY=/usr/share/tcl8.4

In floundering around looking for this, I found a brand new blt3.0 to
install, instead of the blt2.4 I had been using, which may have also
fixed some of the problem.

--
Laura Conrad <lconrad at durridge.com>
(781) 687-9556 fax: (781) 687-0955