IDE

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Thu Jul 15 04:27:20 EDT 2004

    Wolfgang> I think the project is very activ:

    Wolfgang> Activity Percentile (last week): 98.4802%

    Wolfgang> Last release:

    Wolfgang> pydev	0.5, the katzenmeyer kids  	July 12, 2004

    Wolfgang> if the developer is losing interest, he does it on a
    Wolfgang> very hight level. :-)

Apparently he's "finishing" it.

>From http://pydev.sourceforge.net/ :

Future My plans for the future are:

- 0.5 will be a bug-fix release, I am sure there are a few, there has
been a lot of new code between 0.3 & 0.4.

- 1.0 will be an Eclipse 3.0 compatibility release. There are some new
debugger features like an environment tab that are cheap to implement,
and very useful.

And that's it. Over & out, off to new projects.

So if you like this tool, it'll be up to you to take it to where you
want it to be.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb