Commercial Python Applicatons

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jul 26 16:29:01 EDT 2004

Dave Boland wrote:

> Is there a list of commercial applications that were done in Python?
> I've searched, but not found any list.  I do see where there was a
> Python conference that seemed to want get a list of such, but no results
> have been posted that I can find.  This may make a great addition to the
> Python web site (hint).

I guess people have been less interested in the applications themselves
and more interested in the organizations and people behind them,
resulting in lists like this: http://www.python.org/community/users.html
rather than simply lists of the apps.

As for adding it to the web site, it takes someone motivated enough
to prepare such a list before it can be added (hint) (and wink).

-Peter