Commercial Python Applicatons

Mark Harrison mh at pixar.com
Tue Jul 27 14:46:42 EDT 2004

Dave Boland <NOSPAMdboland9 at stny.rr.com> wrote:
> Is there a list of commercial applications that were done in Python?
> I've searched, but not found any list.  I do see where there was a
> Python conference that seemed to want get a list of such, but no results
> have been posted that I can find.  This may make a great addition to the
> Python web site (hint).

My experience with selling large-scale applications incorporating
another scripting language is that companies usually want to
emphasize the features, etc, and not implementation issues
such as the language.  Most people don't care, and you can
hit a roadblock if somebody in the potential sales site
is an enthusiast for another technology.

FWIW,
Mark