Problem found with zope

vincent wehren vincent at visualtrans.de
Fri Jul 30 04:07:33 EDT 2004

Seb wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a (french) web site under PLONE2. Every thing is ok (concerning Zope
> /PLONE2) , but since few days I get a "very strange problem". I'm using Zope
> 2.7.0 with Apache under FreeBSD.
>
> My problem : When you refresh several times my web site the pictures are
> "mixted". I mean on some pictures positions, it is some other pictures that
> are used instead the good ones. It happens at random.

What I see is that the page changes on fast refreshes - with parts
beeing left out - font sizes changing dramtically, etc. This only in
Internet Explorer, though. In Firefox 0.9 it appears to be steady as a
rock. Since the xhtml source is identical everytime - no matter what the
representation is, my tentative guess would be that this is an Internet
Explorer problem. Especially since the problem can be reproduced when
you save the xhtml source to disk and load that into your browser.

--
Vincent Wehren