odd question

Karl Pech KarlPech at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 15 02:53:00 EDT 2004

"Grant Edwards" <grante at visi.com> wrote in message
news:40f59975$0$8089$a1866201 at newsreader.visi.com...

Hello Grant (and everybody else), ;)

> I'll help by reminding you that posting homework questions to
> Usenet will likely get as many red herring responses as serious
> ones. :)  c.l.p tends to be a bit kinder towards that sort of
> thing, but in other groups I've seen some brilliant "joke"
> answers for homework questions.

Hehe, I know this, but I just hadn't any ideas so I posted the question
here.
I hoped that since I have wrote a small program for this task, everybody
would see that I actually worked on the task on my own but didn't get
anything
useful. That's still better than posting questions like: "how much is 2+2? I
don't
know the answer. :(",   @)))
without trying to solve them on his own.

Anyway, thanks everybody for your help!

Regards
Karl