odd question

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Jul 14 16:37:09 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-14, Karl Pech <KarlPech at users.sf.net> wrote:

> I'm currently working on the following exercise:
> ---
> You have given the following function:
> def f2(i, j, k):
>   return ((i | j) & k) | (i & j)
>
> Find a useful utilization for this function.
> ---
>
> Actually I couldn't figure out so far, what exactly is
> a "useful utilization". Can anybody of you help me?

I'll help by reminding you that posting homework questions to
Usenet will likely get as many red herring responses as serious
ones. :)  c.l.p tends to be a bit kinder towards that sort of
thing, but in other groups I've seen some brilliant "joke"
answers for homework questions.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm an East Side
                                  at               TYPE...