Typed Python?

Paramjit Oberoi p_s_oberoi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:18:19 EDT 2004

> Hamilcar Barca wrote:
>
>> Contrarily, it took me no more than a day or two to really like the
>> Smalltalk language and its environment.
>
> This is the same experience some of us had with Python...

The language: Python is wonderful, and I took to it more naturally than to
Smalltalk.  But, the Smalltalk environment (Squeak is the only one I have
tried) is *really* quite amazing.  I recommend playing with it a bit just
to get an idea of What Could Be even if you never intend to use it for
anything substantial.