Easy way to remove HTML entities from an HTML document?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Tue Jul 27 13:40:44 EDT 2004

"Christopher T King" <squirrel at WPI.EDU> wrote in message
news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0407270916570.3374-100000 at ccc1.wpi.edu...

> That feature is only mentioned briefly in the online docs, and not at all
> in sre.sub's docstring.  Surprising, since it's indeed a very useful
> feature.

Chris,

Speaking of learning cool things by osmosis, do you know of a well commented
source of Python code, perhaps an Open Source project, that I could study to
learn more interesting techniques like the regexp tip you shared?  I find
that studying other people's code is the best way to avoid getting in a
programming rut.

Thanks.

--
Robert