BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON doesn't work inside ProperyPage !?

Jugoslav Dujic jdujic at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 10:48:14 EDT 2004

Robert wrote:
| I have a Combobox and a DefPushButton in a PropertyPage as form (a
| main window; not modal dialog)
|
| Pressing RETURN in the Combobox or any Editfield in the form doesn't
| issue a WM_COMMAND/OnOK
|
| (When running the dialogtemplate as normal dialog it works.)
|
| I also made a extra invitation by DM_SETDEFID :
|
| self.SendMessage(wc.DM_SETDEFID, 303, 0)
|
| - it still won't work. I'm also not able to catch the return key
| (WM_KEYDOWN, WM_CHAR) at all inside the combobox control or the page,
| but I can catch all other keys. Playing with DLGC_WANTALLKEYS also
| doesn't help to get the VK_RETURN in any case. Whats going with
| [RETURN] in a non-modal sub-prop-page form ? What can I do?

You have to have SendMessage(PSM_ISDIALOGMESSAGE) or
PropSheet_IsDialogMessage in the main message loop (which is
equivalent of IsDialogMessage for modeless dialogs).

Simpler still, since your property sheet is the main window, is there
any (very special) reason you did not make it modal?

--
 Jugoslav

Please reply to the newsgroup.
You can find my real e-mail on my home page above.