How to lunch webpage without using SMTP server?

Byron DesertLinux at netscape.net
Wed Jul 21 14:53:09 EDT 2004

Hi Doug,

I agreed with your response.  In my reply, I mentioned that she would
have two options, which are to either *get* SMTP access -- or -- to find
some program, plugin, etc that would act as a SMTP server for her.

If she is able to obtain smtp access, then the code I provided below
could be used / modified for it.

Byron
---