Interactive Python programming in ... vi [was: Tab wars revisited]

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Thu Jul 15 19:15:33 EDT 2004

Martin Christensen <knightsofspamalot-factotum at gvdnet.dk>
wrote on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:58:10 +0200:
> I should be greatly surprised if it weren't possible to do something
> similar in at least Vim.

  Thus `:help python`, which tells how to use the built-in interactive
interpreter.  Jacek took poorly to my suggestion to use Vim's help
system to learn how Vim works, but there's no point in repeating
information so easily available.

"The void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering
 them.  Was reborn, then, free to scrawl own design on this morally blank
 world.  Was Rorschach." --Alan Moore, _Watchmen #6_, "The Abyss Gazes Also"