Simple requests sequentialiser?

Diez B. Roggisch deets_noospaam at web.de
Thu Jan 22 13:12:24 EST 2004

> I confess that I have spent very little time on finding a solution to
> this yet. I have a feeling that this should be a piec of cake for
> python  possibly with twisted or even without  it....
>
> Is there anyone that can give me a pointer to an example or to a
> specific place in the voluminous documentation of python and tools for
> such a thing....

You should investigate into twisted - it is _really_ worth the effort, and
not so complicated at all.

BTW, there is no need for multiple threads - usually, several network
connections can be processed by one thread/process. As long as you don't
plan to server thousands of requests per second....

Diez