Simple requests sequentialiser?

Dominique de Waleffe ddw at missioncriticalit.com
Thu Jan 22 12:00:55 EST 2004

I have a need to have a simple multithreaded sort of proxy wich listens
to a given port and for each client session,
sends the requests to a single server (mono thread and listening on one
single port) that sits behind and returns the answers to the appropriate
client.

I confess that I have spent very little time on finding a solution to
this yet. I have a feeling that this should be a piec of cake for
python  possibly with twisted or even without  it....

Is there anyone that can give me a pointer to an example or to a
specific place in the voluminous documentation of python and tools for
such a thing....

Thansk,
D.
--

Dominique de Waleffe   Email: ddw at missioncriticalit.com [No HTML please]
Mission Critical, Drève Richelle 161 Bât N, B-1410 Waterloo, Belgium