Python Utils - A simple config file parser and output object

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Wed Jan 7 03:44:16 EST 2004

A couple of little scripts I've written for my python project
(AAAcontroller - see www.atlantibots.org.uk) might be useful to others
- so I've stuck them up on the web :

They're my new config object - ConfigObj - and my output object
StandOut.......

ConfigObj parses and updates simple config files (including multiple
values for keywords, preserving comments, and updating sections of the
file).
StandOut is an output object that can print messages to the screen
*and* to a logfile.....

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site -

---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk
Atlantibots - stomping across the worlds of Atlantis.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk