Python Utils - A simple config file parser and output object

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Fri Jan 9 05:12:32 EST 2004

I've done a slight update to these (v1.0.1 :-) a couple of bugfixes
and added a couple of small but nifty features........ (all to
ConfigObj)

I have to use google groups to post these messages as our work
firewall block nntp.... I'm thinking of building a newsgroup reader
that uses google groups via http but provides a better interface...
anyone interested ??

Fuzzy

 --

 http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
 The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site -

 ---
 http://www.atlantibots.org.uk
 Atlantibots - stomping across the worlds of Atlantis.
 ---
 http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk