What's the best Python freeze tool?

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at N0SP4M.com
Mon Jan 19 04:10:18 EST 2004

Nick wrote:
> I've tried a couple of Python freeze tool. But encountered some bugs.
> Anyone know what's the most mature Python Freeze tool? Thanks.

I'm working with McMillan Installer and didn't see any major bug. Note however
I'm still using Python 2.1 and Installer 5b5_5. There is apparently a new
Installer version (6 something - not yet "official"), but I don't know if it
correctly supports Python 2.3 now; I'm quite interested in hearing other users'
experiences, BTW...
--
- Eric Brunel <eric dot brunel at pragmadev dot com> -