CCPL: a new software stealth license

John Benson jsbenson at bensonsystems.com
Wed Jan 14 15:28:26 EST 2004

Regarding the following post: Once Groucho Marx said something really funny,
and someone asked him "Is that original?" His reply: "It was once..."

I hereby place the below-quoted code fragment under the CCPL (Cheshire Cat
Public License). You are permitted to use the code covered by this license
for any purpose whatsoever as long as you don't include the CCPL and
copyright (which shouldn't be too hard, because they have been encrypted and
shredded to facilitate compliance, plus I'm going to neuralyze myself
now...).

What was this post about?

Message: 4