Iterating over a binary file

Daniel Ehrenberg LittleDanEhren at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 21:21:49 EST 2004

> Uh-oh.  Don't go there.  If there was no difference, then you would be
> able to perform assignment, even define a class, in the condition of a
> while.  I don't think you want that based on what you said above.  (I
> certainly don't want to have to read code with such complexity!)
>
> -D

I was able to create an simple text pager (like Unix's more) in some
nested list comprehensions. Just because I can do that doesn't mean
that real programs will be made like that. IMHO the difference between
statements and expressions doesn't really make sense, and it is one of
the few advantages Lisp/Scheme (and almost Lua) has over Python.

Daniel Ehrenberg