ProtoCiv: porting Freeciv to Python CANNED

WTH ih8spam at spamtrap.com
Wed Jan 14 10:42:41 EST 2004

Sadly, Brandon doesn't 'realize' this at all, he apparently believes that if
the OSS movement does not do what he hoped it would that it's basically
*crap*.

This is the crux of every problem Brandon has with educated adults.  If
something doesn't work out his way, or if people don't give him what he
wants (this week's wants that is), or he doesn't finish yet another hair
brained project, the problem is always somewhere other than himself.

He's the unluckiest genius-design crack-developer of games ever...

    WTH

news:bu3iv2$n2u$4 at tyfon.itea.ntnu.no...