Apache: mod_python

David M. Wilson dw-google.com at botanicus.net
Sat Jan 24 15:09:54 EST 2004

"Tim Adler" <zero.kelvin at web.de> wrote...

> Still when I access a given .py file (the one that ViewCVS
> suggests), I get an 500-error and the Apache states in the error.log that it
> cannot import a "mod_python.apache".Can somebody help me ?Thx, Tim

Did you follow the mod_python install instructions to the letter? The
above suggests an incomplete install. Failling that, have you manually
upgraded Python on the machine? mod_python may be linked against one
version of Python, but may have it's package installed in the library
directory of another.

HTH,

David.