Apache: mod_python

Tim Adler zero.kelvin at web.de
Sat Jan 24 05:41:02 EST 2004

Hello everyone!

Perhaps this is not the right place to ask, but I cannot find a better one.
I'm trying to get Python to run as an Apache module (basically I would like
to use ViewCVS).

I installed mod_python and added this stuff to the httpd.conf

LoadModule python_module libexec/mod_python.so
AddHandler python-program .py
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
PythonDebug OnStill when I access a given .py file (the one that ViewCVS
suggests), I get an 500-error and the Apache states in the error.log that it
cannot import a "mod_python.apache".Can somebody help me ?Thx, Tim