Test if IDLE is a mature program

EP EP at zomething.com
Thu Jan 1 18:24:02 EST 2004

>Anyway, there might be some use in thinking about the underlying issue...

Any "complaint", if that's even really what the original post was, is a
gift, an opportunity for epiphany and original thought.  Defenses of IDLE
seem to be based on existing paradigms broadly accepted - that doesn't mean
there isn't a better, smarter way (and I am imagining inventive Pythonistas
somewhere concocting strange and beautiful things in "the labs".)

As an esteemed manager once told me: "Your job is to make your job obsolete."

cheers and Happy New Year!,

EP
"who likes IDLE just a little too much"