Dailing modem.

Herman Geldenhuys hgeldenhuys at gims.com
Wed Jan 21 10:00:03 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, it is on Windoze.

Is the win32ras realy what I want? Basically what I am trying to do, is to
convert my phone/voice-modem/computer into a "computer-phone". I need to
dail a number and disconnect via an interface on the computer using python.
So, I am dailing normal numbers and not RAS servers. Or am I missing
something?

Thanks again