Seem to be having trouble with Python/Bethon.

Zoo Keeper candiazoo at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 23:17:36 EST 2004

Don!  You've done great work.  I suppose I can try rebuilding after switching
back to net_server.  I have 2.2.2 w/0.5.0 and that failed as well, btw.  I
apologize for not providing more information, I did not seek to irritate you.
:/ (as you sound in your response) and I appreciate all the work you've done.

Neither did I mean to imply that I was not sure if I wanted to use
Python/Bethon.  I love Python, and I love BeOS.  Bethon seems to be the way to
go, altho' I need to learn Bethon.

So, anyway, I will try switching back to net_server, building 0.5.1 for 2.2.2
and give it another go.

Mike