Python + COM problem. :(

Ixokai usenet at ixokai.net
Sun Feb 8 23:13:51 EST 2004

Well, yes, I know its specific to that machine.. i said that :) I just
thought it might have something to do with something wrong w/ my python
installation, since i've tried a repair-- reboots-- and reinstallations of
Office, all to no avail.

--Stephen

news:c06c5r$1qe8$1 at arachne.labyrinth.net.au...