wxPython: changeing dinamically widgets disposition

Gabriele Farina darkbard at email.it
Fri Feb 20 13:05:56 EST 2004

Hi guys, I have to implement a wizard that works like the Mozilla
Firefox preferences screen (I need some buttons on the left and I have
to change right content based on the button pressed). How can I manage
this? I have to create N panels that contains my widgets and then
displaing them based on the button pressed? I tried somethig like that,
but it seems that the widgets inside panles cannot be used (they seem
like disabled).
Some one can give me some help or post me a very small pice of code to
understand how does what I want works?

bye