Where to discuss SourceForge?

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut
Wed Feb 11 23:17:31 EST 2004

This post is somewhat off topic, but I know of no better place to post
it!
SourceForge is often mentioned here.  SourceForge itself hosts thousands
of forums, but none of them (AFAIK) are for discussing sourceforge
itself.  There does not seem to exist any forum where it's appropriate
to discuss SourcForge.
The SourceForge admins are therefore cut off from any public discussion
of their project.

I'm a fan of SourceForge, and I think it needs a forum, but I don't know
what to do about it.

If there is such a forum, please let me know!

Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca